Since some people dont seem to understand what part women play in a Motorcycle club, or Outlaw MC.
1. Lay. This is someone that is convenient to satisfy an immediate sexual urge without complicating things with emotional attachments, obligations, or money. The actual vernacular used for this woman is spelled with four letters instead of the three letters seen here.
2. Sweetie. This woman is somebody you date. There might even be cohabitation, but no particular commitments exist.
3. Mamas or Sweet Butts are women that hang-around or live at the clubhouse. She is property of the club and sometimes part of a stable of prostitutes or topless dancers that bring their money into the club’s membership in return for housing, protection, power and a little profiling at events. She will also keep the clubhouse and motorcycles clean. Her primary goal is to be taken as an Ol Lady by one of the club members.
4. Ol Lady. Some say Old Lady and others argue about using the ‘d’ on the end of old. However you choose to pronounce it - - when a biker decides he likes a woman well enough to keep her as his personal property, he takes her as his Ol Lady. The term Ol Lady is a term of endearment, not one of disrespect. She may or may not have any choice in the matter of being made his Ol Lady. Once he has introduced her as his Ol Lady to his brothers, it is his choice to determine if or when the relationship is over. He will usually present her with a property patch to wear on her vest that says “Property of _________ (club name followed by biker’s name and the patch is in club colors). In some cases a tattoo somewhere on the Ol Lady’s body will suffice as a property patch. The property patch is the social equivalent of a wedding ring. A good Ol Lady will attend runs with her Ol Man; help in any way with club functions and will even pack (carry) his weapons or drugs. Being an Ol Lady is wife status and greatly respected. Sometimes there is a legal marriage and sometimes there isn’t. This is strictly a personal choice. Also, having multiple Ol Ladies at one time isn’t all that unusual.
5. Citizen Wife. Sometimes Bikers will legally marry a citizen wife and keep her completely separate from his biker culture. She is not included in on runs or parties and is kept out of club business. She is there to maintain a clean home front and raise the children in an uncontaminated, citizen environment. Also, in some cases, an outlaw biker will keep a legally married citizen wife at home and also an Ol Lady on the side as his biker companion.
6. House Mouse. Young girls (usually runaways) will sometimes end up at biker functions, looking for ‘a walk on the wild side’. These young girls, depending on their temperament, can be taken home as a gift to the biker’s Ol Lady. She will help with house work and babysitting in return for free room, board and protection. Most of the time, she is not used sexually, but that’s always a possibility. This depends on all the dynamics of the home. If she is ‘trainable’ she may eventually become a Mama or an Ol Lady.
From this article.