We are creating a giant master-list for every Doctor Who roleplayer.
We are creating a giant masterlist for Criminal Minds role-players.
- Freema Agyeman (35, Law and Order)
- Meghan Markle (33, Suits)
- Janina Gavankar (33, Arrow)
- Ashley Madekwe (32, Revenge)
- Melissa Fumero (32, One Life to Live)
- Lupita Nyong’o (31)
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw (31)
- Jamie Chung (31, Sucker Punch)
- America Ferrera (30, Ugly Betty)
- Arden Cho (29)
- Lenora Crichlow (29, Material Girl)
- Meagan Tandy (29, Jane by Design)
- Nicole Beharie (29, The Good Wife)
- Troian Bellisario (28, Pretty Little Liars)
- Jurnee Smollett-Bell (27)
- Danielle Brooks (24)
- Ataui Deng (?)
- Sabina Karlsson (?)
- Jasmine Tookes (?)In all honesty, we think most FCs can pass as being professional depending on how you use their resources. For example, icons, if they focus on the face then lack of professional clothing isn’t an issue.
I know a few people that post icons on there and are more than happy for them to be used if there’s a credit page/some type of credit clearly displayed. I can’t speak for all of the makers, but since they state no official way for Tumblr users to credit (or if we can use them) it’s the best thing we can do until being told otherwise. As long as there is credit, unlike some roleplayers/websites who don’t bother, I don’t think they mind.